Monday, July 5, 2010

I Am A Hexagon - Shape Shifter Mysteries

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I Am A Hexagon - Shape Shifter Mysteries

http://www.mediafire.com/?yitnjt1wtqz


Another project of M@'s, this is certainly different from First Aid Squid and Bubblegum Octopus. This could be classified as Deathgrind, slam, brutal death metal, etc. It's got some sweet vocals, (If you are into the "bree bree" type of vocals)and it has some cool programmed drums. I liked the riffs on it too, the whole thing is pretty "bouncy" sounding. I think my favorite song was I Has Yummy Cheeseburgers. The whole thing is great though, I can listen to it on repeat and not get bored :D Really awesome stuff, check this out if you like death metal, brutal death metal, deathcore, or any of m@'s work. :)

9/10

- C.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment