Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bubblegum Octopus - Possible Party: part i

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bubblegum Octopus - Possible Party: part i

http://www.mediafire.com/?y22qjgxzzzj


So here is the latest album of Bubblegum Octopus, a free release of Compilation tracks, live tracks, rarities, and b-sides. It has some really cool live tracks in it, which I really enjoyed hearing. Even though I had already seen live videos, it was cool to know that Bubblegum Octopus sounds just as awesome live as on record. :D This is a pretty huge album actually, with 39 tracks to it! Although the album did not seem as consistent as the previous album, (but then again the last album was not a compilation of sorts.) I enjoyed it just as much as TAFKA8LDM. I don't hink I could pick a favorite track, but I loved the Zelda Cover. I also must say as much as I love all of m@'s work, Bubblegum Octopus may be my favorite out of them, (Not to say every project I've heard of his wasn't golden) and it was also the first of them that I heard. But all in all this album is truly great, I can listen to all 39 tracks of it and I wont get bored. I'm sure even a first time listener wouldn't either, with all the changes from song to song. So whether you are a BgO fan or a first time listener, download this huge super album! I recommend it to anyone into 8-bit, hardcore, grindcore, electronic, experimental music, or someone looking for something new to listen to. :D

10/10

- C.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment